- Betsy Ladyzhets
- Senior at Barnard College; double major in biology and English with a concentration in Creative Writing
- Writer of journalism pieces, original prose and poetry, and fanfiction
- Biology student with a focus in tree ecology and physiology
- Data journalist skilled in navigating public databases and designing data-driven stories; highly proficient in MS Excel
- Research Editor Intern at Stacker; incoming Research Associate in June 2019
- Writing Fellow at the Barnard College Writing Center
- Former Editorial Board member (Managing Editor for 1.5 years, Editor in Chief for 6 months) at Bwog
- Science Writer for the Black Rock Forest Consortium
- Vice President / CFW Coordinator at Columbia University Wind Ensemble
- Researcher at NYBG Pfeizer Lab and Columbia E3B
- Writing & editing: Academic, creative, journalistic.
- Managing & leadership: Leading a team of students in independent projects.
- Programs: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, WordPress, Wix, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
- Lab techniques: Solution preparation, titration, leaf sample preparation, CHN analysis, muffle furnace use, light microscopy, DNA extraction, RNA extraction.
- Music: 14 years of piano, 12 years of clarinet.
- Death of the Author
- Lesbian lizards
- Pit orchestras
- The VLOOKUP Excel formula
- Botanical gardens
- Poem Rocket
- Cromslor & Pinskidan
- The one train
- The How to Train Your Dragon (2010) OST
- Liminal spaces
- The Dancing Man
Resume: Resume – Betsy Ladyzhets